101578 Carhartt Men's Flame Resistant Fleece Hat
A flame-resistant hat for those frigid days, keep your head warm, even under a hard hat!
- High warmth-to-weight ratio while being highly wind-resistant and breathable
- Fits nicely under a hard hat
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E standards
- Inherently Flame-Resistant fabric
- CAT 2
- EBT 16 cal/cm2
- Replaces 100166
- 10.5 Ounce, FR Polartec Wind Pro fleece: 44% Viscose/39% Modacrylic/14% Para-aramid/3% Spandex with Rain Defender durable water-repellent finish
- To maintain the thermal protective properties of Carhartt flame-resistant unlined clothing, please follow these laundering instructions. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 160°F (70°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.