101579 Carhartt Men's Flame Resistant Fleece 2 in 1 Hat
Protection for your head and neck, all in one!
- High warmth-to-weight ratio while being highly wind-resistant and breathable
- Pull-down face mask
- Fits nicely under a hard hat
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E standards
- CAT 2
- EBT 16 cal/cm2
- Inherently flame-resistant fabric
- Replaces 100164
- 10.5 Ounce, FR Polartec Wind Pro fleece: 44% Viscose/ 39% Modacrylic/ 14% Para-aramid/ 3% Spandex with Rain Defender durable water-repellent finish
- Pull Down Face Mask: 6 Ounce, 48% Modacrylic/48% Tencel/ 4% Spandex face and chin guard
- To maintain the thermal protective properties of Carhartt flame-resistant unlined clothing, please follow these laundering instructions. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 160°F (70°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.