CRQ2 The North Face Women's Fuseform Dot Matrix Down Jacket
The FuseForm Dot Matrix Down Jacket represents the perfect balance of lightweight warmth and protection; great for ski mountaineering, backcountry skiing and alpine climbing.
- 700 fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Internal zip security chest pocket
- Zip handwarmer pockets are generous and easy to access
- Internal elastic-bound cuffs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- DWR coated for added water repellency
- Bonded seam construction for improved weather protection
- Center back length 26 inches
- Body: HyVent 2L 51% Polyester, 49% Nylon
- Insulation: 700 Fill Goose Down
- Pre-treat all stains, close all zippers and velcro closures before wash. Wash jacket by itself, on a gentle cycle using a mild detergent (that contains no bleach additives). Put the jacket through the rinse cycle twice or wash it a second time with no soap. Dry the jacket by itself for 25-30 minutes on medium heat (no longer) then reduce the heat to low, dry until the jacket is completely dry and all of the down has been resored to its former fluffiness (this may take several hours). Never dry-clean your jacket. To have your jacket professionally cleaned, take it to a service that specializes in cleaning down products.