CRQ0 The North Face Women's Prospectus Down Jacket
Sporting a feminine style, this lightweight yet warm 800 fill down jacket is perfect for mountaineering and alpine climbing.
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Fixed, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks
- 1.5 inch dropped hem in back for extra coverage and warmth
- Zip handwarmer pockets are generous and easy to access
- Internal zip chest pocket on right inside chest
- Internal mesh stowpocket on left inside chest
- Hidden hem cinch cord at center front zip
- Bonded shoulder and sleeve seams for improved weather protection
- Center back length 29 inches
- Body: Polyester/Nylon hexagonal patterened ripstop
- Insulation: 800 Fill Goose Down
- Pre-treat all stains, close all zippers and velcro closures before wash. Wash jacket by itself, on a gentle cycle using a mild detergent (that contains no bleach additives). Put the jacket through the rinse cycle twice or wash it a second time with no soap. Dry the jacket by itself for 25-30 minutes on medium heat (no longer) then reduce the heat to low, dry until the jacket is completely dry and all of the down has been resored to its former fluffiness (this may take several hours). Never dry-clean your jacket. To have your jacket professionally cleaned, take it to a service that specializes in cleaning down products.