CQL4 The North Face Men's McMurdo Parka II
A Parka that is so prepared for the cold that it comes with its own emergency neck gaiter.
- Emergency neck gaiter
- Removable hood with removable fur brim
- Reverse coil zips on chest
- Media and side entry waist pocket
- Top-entry Velcro flap pocket
- Vislon center front zip with snap placket
- Velcro tabs on sleeve cuffs
- Embroidered logo on chest and back
- Center back length 33 inches
- Sold Shell: HyVent 2L 100% Nylon ripstop
- Heather Shell: HyVent 2L 100% Polyester Twill
- Lining: 100% Polyester Taffeta
- Insulation: 550 Fill Down
- Pre-treat all stains, close all zippers and velcro closures before wash. Wash jacket by itself, on a gentle cycle using a mild detergent (that contains no bleach additives). Put the jacket through the rinse cycle twice or wash it a second time with no soap. Dry the jacket by itself for 25-30 minutes on medium heat (no longer) then reduce the heat to low, dry until the jacket is completely dry and all of the down has been resored to its former fluffiness (this may take several hours). Never dry-clean your jacket. To have your jacket professionally cleaned, take it to a service that specializes in cleaning down products.