CVT0 The North Face Men's Irondome Jacket
Created to be worn as a mid or outer layer, the Irondome is built with ultra-durable, high-tenacity nylon fabric overlaid in high abrasion areas and insulated with 700 fill ProDown; perfect for alpine climbing.
- 700 fill ProDown is protected by highly durable and abrasion resistant 20D nylon high-tenacity ripstop on shoulders and arms
- Water-resistant down treatment keeps moisture at bay
- Harness and pack friendly handwarmer pockets
- Internal secure-zip chest pocket holds alpine essentials
- Hidden hem cinch cord at center front zip
- DWR coated for added water repellency
- Center back length 28 inches
- Body and Hood: 100% Nylon double ripstop
- Arms and Side Body: 100% High tenacity nylon ripstop
- Insulation: 700 fill ProDown
- Pre-treat all stains, close all zippers and velcro closures before wash. Wash jacket by itself, on a gentle cycle using a mild detergent (that contains no bleach additives). Put the jacket through the rinse cycle twice or wash it a second time with no soap. Dry the jacket by itself for 25-30 minutes on medium heat (no longer) then reduce the heat to low, dry until the jacket is completely dry and all of the down has been resored to its former fluffiness (this may take several hours). Never dry-clean your jacket. To have your jacket professionally cleaned, take it to a service that specializes in cleaning down products.