CVS2 The North Face Men's Super Diez Hooded Jacket
This lightweight 900 fill down jacket provides incredible warmth and compressibility for summit day layering; perfect for mountaineering and alpine climbing.
- 900 fill goose down offers a superior warmth to weight ratio yet remains extrememly compressible
- Fixed insulated hood
- Zip handwarmer pockets are generous and easy to access
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Internal zip chest pocket
- Internal elastic bound cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- DWR coated for added water repellency
- Center back length 28 inches
- Body: 100% Nylon high tenacity riptop
- Insulation: 900 fill goose down
- Pre-treat all stains, close all zippers and velcro closures before wash. Wash jacket by itself, on a gentle cycle using a mild detergent (that contains no bleach additives). Put the jacket through the rinse cycle twice or wash it a second time with no soap. Dry the jacket by itself for 25-30 minutes on medium heat (no longer) then reduce the heat to low, dry until the jacket is completely dry and all of the down has been resored to its former fluffiness (this may take several hours). Never dry-clean your jacket. To have your jacket professionally cleaned, take it to a service that specializes in cleaning down products.