CYK8 The North Face Women's Dunagiri Parka
This down jacket will keep you warm through the coldest weather winter brings.
- Internal snap chest tab for versatility
- Key fob
- Fixed adjustable hood with removable fur brim
- Top-entry and angled side-entry hand pockets
- Two-way center front zip with hidden snap placket
- Webbed belt with metal buckle adjuster with belt tunnel on front and center back
- Internal media pocket with logo media cord guide
- Embroidered logo on wearer's left chest
- Center back length 32 inches
- Solid Shell: HyVent 2L 100% Nylon
- Heather Shell: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Insulation: 550 fill Down
- Pre-treat all stains, close all zippers and velcro closures before wash. Wash jacket by itself, on a gentle cycle using a mild detergent (that contains no bleach additives). Put the jacket through the rinse cycle twice or wash it a second time with no soap. Dry the jacket by itself for 25-30 minutes on medium heat (no longer) then reduce the heat to low, dry until the jacket is completely dry and all of the down has been resored to its former fluffiness (this may take several hours). Never dry-clean your jacket. To have your jacket professionally cleaned, take it to a service that specializes in cleaning down products.