CQL2 The North Face Women's Karokora Parka
Long coverage, down filled winter parka that packs into a stow bag hidden in the hood!
- Lightweight and packable into stow bag in hood
- Fixed down hood
- Concealed zip hand pockets
- Two-way center front zip
- Internal hidden elastic cuff
- Embroidered logo on wearer's left sleeve and upper-right back
- Center back length 30 inches
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Insulation: 700 Fill Down
- Pre-treat all stains, close all zippers and velcro closures before wash. Wash jacket by itself, on a gentle cycle using a mild detergent (that contains no bleach additives). Put the jacket through the rinse cycle twice or wash it a second time with no soap. Dry the jacket by itself for 25-30 minutes on medium heat (no longer) then reduce the heat to low, dry until the jacket is completely dry and all of the down has been resored to its former fluffiness (this may take several hours). Never dry-clean your jacket. To have your jacket professionally cleaned, take it to a service that specializes in cleaning down products.