101703 Carhartt Men's FR Striped Duck Bib Overall
A flame resistant and visible unlined bib for work.
- High back with FR elastic suspenders and FR center release buckles
- Chap style double front enhances durability
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex FR zipper tape
- FR melamine buttons at waist
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Ankle to above knee brass leg zippers with Nomex FR zipper tape and protective flaps with arc resistant snap closures
- 13 Ounce duck fabric is CGSB155.20-2000 certified
- Yellow/Silver/Yellow 2 inch contrasting trim (RT80 220CN3000) with 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material (9740) ANSI/NFPA 2112 approved reflective trim
- 360 degrees visibility with "X" pattern on back
- Carhartt FR and FRPA 2112/HRC 2 labels sewn on waist
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E standards and is UL Classified to NFPA 2112
- 13 Ounce, 100% Cotton FR Duck
- To maintain the thermal protective properties of Carhartt flame-resistant unlined clothing, please follow these laundering instructions. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 160°F (70°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.