101814 Carhartt Men's FR Rugged Flex Jean Straight Traditional Fit
A straight leg, traditional fitting jean with Flame Resistant properties that is ready to be put to work.
- Rugged Flex durable stretch technology for ease of movement
- Straight Traditional fit sits slightly below the waist
- Slim seat and thigh
- Garment washed for a soft finish
- Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex FR zipper tape
- Two back pockets
- Triple stitched main seams
- Straight leg opening
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket; NFPA 2112/HRC 2 label sewn on coin pocket
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E standards and is UL Classified to NFPA 2112
- 12.5 Ounce, FR Denim: 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex
- To maintain the thermal protective properties of Carhartt flame-resistant unlined clothing, please follow these laundering instructions. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 160°F (70°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.