101698 Carhartt Men's FR Force Cotton Hybrid Shirt
A flame resistant shirt that is also a wicking shirt, to keep you cool while you are at work.
- Carhartt Force fights odors and its FastDry technology wicks away sweat for comfort
- Button down collar with button closure
- FR melamine buttons throughout
- Two chest pockets with button closure
- Triple needle stitched main seams
- Side seamed construction minimizes twisting
- Extended sleeve plackets with two adjustable cuffs
- Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112/CAT 2 labels sewn on sleeve placket
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and is UL Classified to NFPA 2112
- 6.75 Ounce knit; 100% Cotton FR jersey knit
- To maintain the thermal protective properties of Carhartt flame-resistant unlined clothing, please follow these laundering instructions. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 160°F (70°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.