101694 Carhartt Men's High-Visibility Striped Duck Traditional Coat
This heavyweight, warm, high visibility coat was made to perform.
- Fleece-lined insulated stand-up collar with flap to cover hidden snaps for detachable optional hood (A217)
- Two large lower-front pockets with flaps and hook and loop closures
- Left pocket has pencil opening
- Two inside patch pockets hook and loop closures
- Two way brass zipper front with hook and loop closure
- Inner sleeve, rib knit storm cuffs
- Split back construction
- Pleated bi-swing back and elbow pleats for ease of movement
- Yellow/Silver/Yellow 2 inch contrasting trim (RT86 220C C3000) with 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material (9740) ANSI approved reflective trim
- 360 degrees visibility with "X" pattern on back
- Back length: Large Regular- 31.5 inches, Large Tall- 33.5 inches
- 12 Ounce, Firm Hand 100% Ring Spun Cotton Duck
- Nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation
- To maintain the thermal protective properties of Carhartt flame-resistant lined clothing, please follow these laundering instructions. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 140°F (60°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.