102015 Carhartt M FR Snap Front Plaid Shirt
A flame resistant plaid to get the job done.
- Spread collar with button closure
- Snap front
- Front and back western shaped yokes
- Two chest pockets with flaps and snap closures
- Extended sleeve plackets with three-snap cuffs
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Carhartt FR label sewn on left pocket
- NFPA 2112-CAT 2 label sewn on sleeve placket
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E standards and is UL Classified to NFPA 2112
- 6.5 Ounce, FR twill: 88% Cotton, 12% High-tenacity Nylon
- To maintain the thermal protective properties of Carhartt flame-resistant unlined clothing, please follow these laundering instructions. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 160°F (70°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.