19282 Arc'teryx Women's Cerium LT Hoody
Streamlined, lightweight down hoody filled with 850 white goose down. This backcountry specialist hoody is intended primarily as a mid layer in cool, dry conditions.
- Trim fit
- Cerium: Streamlined, lightweight goose down filled jackets made of a composite construction to provide warmth where it is needed most. High warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Moisture-resistant outer fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR Finish to help repel moisture from fabric surface.
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth.
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated StormHood
- Full front zipper with chin guard.
- Elastic cuffs
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack.
- Coreloft 80 insulation - made with highly crimed multiple-denier siliconized polyester yarn.
- Coreloft 100 insulation.
- 850 fill European white goose down.
- Airetica - 100% Nylon
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines.)
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls.' Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place.