1012362 UGG Australia Women's Keely
A wood toggle pops against plush Twinface and puts a fresh spin on the classic silhouette. Finished with a natural wool insole and exclusive Treadlite by UGG sole, the Keely cushions feet and grips exceptionally well on both wet and dry surfaces.
- 17mm Twinface upper.
- Suede heel counter.
- Wooden toggle closure with UGG logo on metal rivet ends.
- Leather toggle strap and reinforcements with elastic closure.
- Nylon binding.
- 7 1/2 inch shaft height.
- 17mm Uggpure wool insole.
- Treadlite by UGG outsole.
- The suede side of Twinface is suseptible to staining and discoloration when exposed to moisture andeventually every pair of boots will show some wear. Restore your favorite pair with UGG Sheepskin Cleaner and Conditioner.
- Lightly dampen boots with clean water and a sponge. Apply a small amount of Cleaner and Conditioner to the wet sponge. Gently scrub the surface of the boot. When finished, use a clean damp sponge to remove excess residue.
- Stuff boots with paper to speed up the drying process and help maintain their shape. Let boots dry for at least 24 hours in a cool, ventilated space. Avoid direct sunlight or heat.
- Protect your boots and prevent staining by spraying with UGG Sheepskin Protector. Apply outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Shake bottle, hold about six inches away from boot and spray sheepskin evenly until boot is wet but not soaked.
- Eliminate odor and keep boots fresh by spraying the inside of each boot with UGG Sheepskin Freshener. Let the boots dry naturally for at least 24 hours in a cool, ventilated space. Avoid direct sunlight or heat.