1016225 UGG Australia Women's Bailey Bow II
Two bows adorably update this iconic boot, which boasts soft Twinface that has been pretreated for protection against water and stains. Also new is the revolutionary Treadlite by UGG sole, which cushions feet and grips exceptionally well on both wet and dry surfaces.
- 17mm Twinface.
- Suede heel counter.
- Pretreated to repel moisture and stains.
- Fixed bows along back shaft.
- Leather heel logo label.
- Nylon binding.
- 7 1/2 shaft height.
- 17mm sheepskin insole.
- Treadlite outsole by UGG.
- Eventually every pair of boots will show some wear. Restore your favorite pair with UGG Sheepskin Cleaner and Conditioner.
- Lightly dampen boots with clean water and a sponge. Apply a small amount of Cleaner and Conditioner to the wet sponge. Gently scrub the surface of the boot. When finished, use a clean damp sponge to remove excess residue.
- Stuff boots with paper to speed up the drying process and help maintain their shape. Let boots dry for at least 24 hours in a cool, ventilated space. Avoid direct sunlight or heat.
- Protect your boots and prevent staining by spraying with UGG Sheepskin Protector. Apply outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Shake bottle, hold about six inches away from boot and spray sheepskin evenly until boot is wet but not soaked.
- Eliminate odor and keep boots fresh by spraying the inside of each boot with UGG Sheepskin Freshener. Let the boots dry naturally for at least 24 hours in a cool, ventilated space. Avoid direct sunlight or heat.