WAGLTYPF Merrell Women's Agility Peak Flex
This trail runner with FLEXconnect cushions, flexes and protects for agility to excel on long runs and rugged terrain.
- Fabric, mesh and TPU upper
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low light
- Merrell Omni-Fit lacing system: provides a precise glove-like fit
- Hyperlock molded TPU heel counter for security during quick descents and sharp turns
- EVA removable footbed
- FLEXconnect EVA dual-directional flex-groove EVA midsole for agility and stability on uneven terrain
- M Select GRIP+ outsole with skeleton-inspired lugs: sticky and durable for superior grip and traction on wet or dry trails
- Stack height (heel/toe): 33.25/27.25mm; footbed: 6mm; insole: 0.75mm; midsole: 20/14mm; sole: 1.5mm web, 5mm lug
- Cleaning: Clean on a regular basis, brush away any surface dirt with a soft brush. After extended, rugged use, wash with mild soap and warm water. Be sure to rinse all soap off as it is hydrophilic.
- Drying: Open footwear fully, remove the insole and laces and dry at room temperature. Never expose to heat
- Conditioning: Recommended treatment depends on construction and materials of the footwear (most treatments do alter color and appearance).