17115 Naot Women's Verbena
A beautiful transitional sandal with a full padded upper. The contrasting ankle strap features a faux buckle hook and loop closure for accessibility and adjustability. The removable anatomic cork and latex footbed is wrapped in pampering suede and molds to the shaper of the foot with wear.
- Removable, anatomic cork and latex footbed
- Full padded upper
- Lightweight and durable
- 1 3/4 inch Polyurethane sole
- Buckle hook and loop closure
- All Naot Footwear leather, suede and nubuck materials are treated in the tanning process for stain and water protection. This is not a permeate process and it is recommended that you treat your new footwear with a non-silicone based water and stain protector spray such as Naot Weather Resist. Please test on an area that is not as visible before you spray the entire item.
- Even in a perfect world leather shoes will sometimes get scuffed in the normal wearing process. If this does happen it is recommend using a quality product that will enhance and bring back the natural color of the leather such as Naot Leather Restore. Remember to test on a small area that is not as visible before you polish the entire shoe.
- To clean the suede on the cork footbed it is recommend using a Naot Suede Brush or a light grade sandpaper to lightly sand down the footbed. If your footbed has stains aside from the dark color that comes from the natural oils in your foot you can use a very lightly damp sponge but do not get the footbed soaked because it may ruin the footbed. If the footbeds do get wet, do not dry them in direct heat because it could cause the cork to crumble. Please try these methods on a small portion of the footbed before you clean the entire footbed.