1768911 Columbia Men's Variant X.S.R.
Maximizing comfort and performance through Columbia's latest cushioning innovation the new cross surface trainer represents the ultimate in versatility.
- Seamless engineered mesh with no-sew for supportive protection
- Enhanced heel fit via a molded external heel counter
- New Pearlfoam cushioning innovation provides superior energy return and durability in a comfortingly soft package
- Unique quiding Fluidfoam cage provides an incredibly smooth transition
- Ride heights: 23mm heel/15mm forefoot
- Highly durable and abrasion resistant rubber outsole with maximized surface contact and deep flex grooves specifically engineered to work with the biomechanics of the gait-cycle
- 3.5mm-5mm variable outsole lug height
- If your footwear becomes damp and covered with mud, clean them immediately after use, do not leave them dirty to dry.
- The most effective way to clean your footwear is to immediately rinse them under clean tap water with a soft bristled brush. If possible, remove the insole inside the shoe and let them dry naturally. Do not under any circumstances put them in a clothes dryer, on top of a heater, near an open flame, or leave in direct hot sunlight.