8567 Farm to Feet Men's Franklin
Thanks to its merino-wool knit, light weight, and low-profile cushioning, the Franklin is the ultimate camp companion. A diagonal buffalo check pattern complete with tent-in-the-forest cuff art gives this crew sock a touch of lighthearted outdoorsy style, while its 100% American construction delivers moisture-wicking, stink-fighting function that's durable enough for years of exploring the forest, and comfortable enough for everyday wear.
- U.S. Merino Wool-Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. Farm to Feet sources their 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting-Advanced construction that sandwiches stretch yarns between two layers of body yarn, hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks. A side benefit of this modern knitting technique is its ability to incorporate complex patterns, open-weave zones, and intricate designs for increased performance and extra style
- Bottom-of-Foot Cushion Zone- Found throughout our Sport collection and in some Hike models, bottom-of-foot cushioning adds shock-absorbing loop knit across the entire sole, from the toes to the heel. Cushioning here reduces impact from running and hiking, and the fitted instep won’t interfere with low-volume shoes
- Half-Density Cushioning- On the inside of the sock, a terry knit loop every other stitch creates half-density cushioning to add softness and wicking performance without dramatically affecting sock thickness. Its lower density makes it ideal for casual socks
- Seamless Toe Closure- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction
- Comfort Compression- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day
- Durability Assured- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- 65% US Merino Wool, 32% US Nylon, 3% US Spandex
- To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.