9698 Farm to Feet Women's Emeryville
The crew-height Emeryville features an adorable fox graphic with contrast-color details. Sourced and made entirely in the United States, this everyday sock features half-density cushioning along the bottom of the foot for reduced fatigue, and a lightweight merino-wool knit that keeps you dry and comfortable whether you're walking the dog or running errands around town.
- U.S. Merino Wool-Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. Farm to Feet sources their 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting- Advanced construction that sandwiches stretch yarns between two layers of body yarn, hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks. A side benefit of this modern knitting technique is its ability to incorporate complex patterns, open-weave zones, and intricate designs for increased performance and extra style
- Bottom-of-Foot Cushion Zone- Found throughout the Sport collection and in some Hike models, bottom-of-foot cushioning adds shock-absorbing loop knit across the entire sole, from the toes to the heel. Cushioning here reduces impact from running and hiking, and the fitted instep won’t interfere with low-volume shoes
- Half-Density Cushioning- On the inside of the sock, a terry knit loop every other stitch creates half-density cushioning to add softness and wicking performance without dramatically affecting sock thickness. Its lower density makes it ideal for casual socks
- Seamless Toe Closure-Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction
- Comfort Compression- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day
- Durability Assured-Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- 58% US Merino Wool, 33% US Nylon, 3% US Spandex
- To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.