103387 Carhartt Men's Flame-Resistant Quick Duck Vest
This Flame Resistant vest is made of Quick Duck, for a comfortable broken in feel.
- Insulated with 150g 3M Thinsulate Platinum Insulation FR
- 20% lighter but just as warm as heavier outerwear
- Two lower-front pockets with snap closure
- Two inside patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures
- Vislon zipper front with Nomex FR zipper-tape plus inside protective flap
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Back Length: Large Regular: 28.5 inches; Large Tall: 30.5 inches
- Carhartt FR label sewn on left pocket
- NFPA 2212/CAT 3 label sewn on side seam
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and is UL Classified to NFPA 2112
- 8.5 Ounce, FR Quick Duck: 88% Cotton, 12% Nylon with Rain Defender durable water repellent
- Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 140°F (60°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.