SBBT Hydro Flask Small Bottle Boot
Make your Hydro Flask your own with a colorful, durable silicone Flex Boot. Customize your look and protect against bumps and dings.
- Removable, silicone boot adds extra protection to your Hydro Flask
- Small boot fits 12-24 oz wide and standard mouth bottles
- Hand wash your flask and cap with hot, soapy water. Rinse the flask as well as the cap, and it's ready for adventure.
- Put your flask through the dishwasher or soak the exterior in hot water. Doing so can cause discoloration to the exterior.
- Put the flask on the stove. This could cause damage to the exterior.
- Soak or put the Flex Cap, Wide Flat Cap, Stainless Steel Flat Cap or Loop Caps through the dishwasher.
- Wash your flask with a bottle brush.
- Use white distilled vinegar for cleaning. Use a 1/2 cup of vinegar in your flask, gently swirling the vinegar around to wash any affected areas and let sit for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and repeat if necessary.
- Use baking soda for cleaning, mix 2-3 tablespoons of backing soda with a small amount of warm water to form a scrubbing paste. Dip the bristles of your bottle brush in the paste and work paste into affected area on the inside of your flask. Repeat as necessary until stain disappears.
- Wash your Hydro Flip Lid and Wide Straw Lid in the dishwasher. They Hydro Flip Lid and Wide Straw Lid are top-rack dishwasher safe. The cap may lastlonger if it is hand washed, but if it needs to be deep cleaned, the dishwasher is acceptable.