10OWT Hydro Flask 10 Ounce Wine Tumbler
Make any hour happier with this insulated 10 oz Wine Tumbler. From picnics in the park to panoramic vistas, enjoy your favorite reds, whites, and rosés at the perfect temperature. The Wine Tumbler holds two standard pours, plus it pairs with Hydro Flask's insulated 25 oz Wine Bottle.
- Worry-free lip eliminates drips
- Refined shape is comfortable to hold
- Holds two standard pours
- TempShield insulation keeps wine the perfect temperature
- Insulated press-in lid features our Honeycomb Insulation
- Durable 18/8 Pro-Grade Stainless Steel construction won't retain or transfer flavors
- BPA-Free and Phthalate-Free
- Hand wash your flask and cap with hot, soapy water. Rinse the flask as well as the cap, and it's ready for adventure.
- Put your flask through the dishwasher or soak the exterior in hot water. Doing so can cause discoloration to the exterior.
- Put the flask on the stove. This could cause damage to the exterior.
- Soak or put the Flex Cap, Wide Flat Cap, Stainless Steel Flat Cap or Loop Caps through the dishwasher.
- Wash your flask with a bottle brush.
- Use white distilled vinegar for cleaning. Use a 1/2 cup of vinegar in your flask, gently swirling the vinegar around to wash any affected areas and let sit for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and repeat if necessary.
- Use baking soda for cleaning, mix 2-3 tablespoons of backing soda with a small amount of warm water to form a scrubbing paste. Dip the bristles of your bottle brush in the paste and work paste into affected area on the inside of your flask. Repeat as necessary until stain disappears.
- Wash your Hydro Flip Lid and Wide Straw Lid in the dishwasher. They Hydro Flip Lid and Wide Straw Lid are top-rack dishwasher safe. The cap may lastlonger if it is hand washed, but if it needs to be deep cleaned, the dishwasher is acceptable.