ARS-WH Dryshod Women's Arctic Storm
Extreme Conditions Winter Boot. Layers of warmth in a slim profile hug your feet and keep you warm and comfortable all day.
- Superior fit and comfort
- Double achilles heel and instep reinforcement for comfort and protection
- Nylon shank
- Removable molded EVA sockliner
- Designed and built to be 100% waterproof from top to bottom.
- Hydrokote - Water Repellent - No more soggy boots. Water rolls off and dries in seconds.
- 4-way stretch materials with sturdy pull tabs for easy-on/easy-off convenience and safety.
- Roll down the top to tuck in your pant leg or vent in warm temperatures.
- Only genuine hand-laid rubber. No PVC, PU, or TPR.
- Reinforced tuck board with rigid shanks for added stability.
- Slipper-soft comfort and sized to athletic-shoe standards.
- 6 layers of protection plus EVA cold-blocking midsole = 7 layers
- 5.5 mm bootie 2.5 mm DENSOPRENE XD foam (extreme density) for extra protection 2 mm airmesh 2 mm warm fleece lining = 11 mm of insulating warmth and protection.