L41384400 Salomon Men's OUTline GTX
Some adventures are equal parts connecting with friends, having fun outside, and discovering new places. The sleek OUTline GTX is ideally suited to such adventures, with lightweight and flexibility like a running shoe, but enough grip and protection for any trail.
- Contagrip MD: Contagrip MD is focused on long-term wear. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces.
- Welded upper: Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- GORE-TEX: GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Synthetic upper: Synthetic upper material provide great durability and protection for outdoor activities.
- Water Repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- OrthoLite diecut sockliner: Cut to the shape of the inner shoe, this OrthoLite insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, upgrading the comfort and performance of the footwear.
- Flat laces: Flat laces reduce pressure points over the instep for a consistent, comfortable fit.