89649 Timberland Men's 8 Inch Rigmaster IMG AL WP
Built to provide workers in the oil and gas industries with exceptional slip resistance, these waterproof work boots feature alloy safety toes, internal met guards, and anti-fatigue technology for added performance.
- Abrasion-resistant Ever-Guard waterproof leather with a waterproof membrane
- Asymmetricall alloy safety toe
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond construction for a durable mechanical and chemical bond
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Unique pull-on feature for easy of entry
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Steel shank for structural support
- Internal, anatomical, hi-rebound polyurethane and rubber Anti-Fatgue Technology metatarsal for comfort and protection
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with anti-microbial treatment for odor control
- Heat, slip, oil and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles with Ladder Lock technology
- 30-Day Comfort Guarantee with Timberland PRO
- Safety toe meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
- Metatarsal Guard meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 metatarsal impact resistance.
- Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards for electrical hazard protection.
- Waterproof membrane meets the ASTM F1671-07 safety standard for blood-borne pathogen resistance.
- Upper: Ever-Guard Leather
- Shank: Steel
- Footbed: Polyurethane / Rubber
- Outsole: Rubber
- Safety Toe: Alloy
- Metatarsal Guard: Polyurethane / Rubber
- Refer to care lable for specialized instructions