1827 Darn Tough Vermont Women's Yeti OTC Midweight
The Yeti, believe in the legend. This burly, beast of an all-mountain performance sock smooths the ride with the perfect amount of cushioning along the bottom of the foot.
- Height: OTC
- Weight: Midweight
- Cushion: Soft terry loop cushioning underfoot is engineered to provide warmth and comfort on the hill.
- Pair With: Ski boots, snowboard boots, uncharted paths
- Women's over the calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in you boots run after run.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Reinforced Achilles and footbeds improve the comfort, durability and fit of the socks so you can wear them season after season.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep feet at the right temperature.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knit all their socks at their VT-based Mills - they can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteeded for Life - if these aren't the longest lasting socks you've ever owned, return them for another pair.
- 68% Merino Wool / 28% Nylon / 4% Lycra Spandex
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low or hang dry
- Do not dry clean