1715 Darn Tough Vermont Men's 1715 Quarter Lightweight
Light, versatile and always up for more. A dialed-in precise fit makes for a sock that won't quit, even when the big challenges arise.
- Quarter Height: Sits just above the ankle. The "just right" height that's fast and light. Great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
- Light: Built light, darn comfy, and super strong - substantial construction for a lightweight, sure fit.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and Darn Tough's unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel
- 51% Merino Wool / 45% Nylon / 4% Lycra Spandex
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Wash inside-out
- Machine wash warm, gentle cycle
- Tumble dry low