17102 Naot Women's Begonia
The Begonia is a stylish sandal with four hook and loop straps with faux buckles for complete adjustability. Naot's removable, anatomic cork and latex footbed is wrapped in pampering suede and molds to the shape of the foot with wear.
- Medium width
- Three buckle adjustable foot straps
- Heel cup for added stability
- Buckle adjustable ankle strap
- Removable suede wrapped footbed for softness
- Hallux support enables natural hold of the big toe, prevents the foot from slipping forward
- Cork & latex footbed offers flexibility, shock absorption and durability
- Upper: Leather
- Sole: Polyurethane
- Nubuk and suede should be wiped with a damp sponge once every few days, or cleaned with a special nubuk or suede brush.
- Before wearing the shoe for the first time, a protective layer of the suitable sealant spray should be applied to the shoe according to the manufacturer’s instructions. This will seal the shoe against damage by water and dirt.
- Prevent the shoe from coming into contact with water and moisture. Drying the shoe in front of a heater or in direct sunlight may damage it. Be sure to polish the shoe once a week with an alcohol-free shoe polish.
- Staining may occur in the initial period of use. The inside of the shoe can be sprayed with a protective anti-staining substance. Wearing dark socks in the early stages of use is recommended.
- To clean the suede on the cork footbed we recommend using a Naot Suede Brush or a light grade sandpaper to lightly sand down the footbed. If your footbed has stains aside from the dark color that comes from the natural oils in your foot you can use a very lightly damp sponge but do not get the footbed soaked because it may ruin the footbed. If the footbeds do get wet, do not dry them in direct heat because it could cause the cork to crumble. Please try these methods on a small portion of the footbed before you clean the entire footbed.