W32TSLS Hydro Flask Lake Superior 32 Ounce Wide Mouth Flex Cap
This is a superstar among ordinary water bottles. Its size and transportability make it a staple among outdoor enthusiasts. Its technology makes it a Hydro Flask. Keep your water ice cold from the trailhead all the way to the mountaintop.
- TempShield Protected
- Keeps cold up to 24 hours
- Keeps hot up to 6 hours
- 18/8 Pro Grade Stainless Steel
- Durable, sweat-free powder coat finish
- Lifetime Warranty
- Industry-standard wide mouth opening fits many third-party water filters
- Compatible with Wide Flat Cap, Hydro Flip Lid and Wide Straw Lid
- Please note ALL colors have 'Lake Superior' engraving on the front of the bottle
- Wash your flask with a bottle brush: You can find a perfect bottle brush in the baby section of most grocery stores. Use the bottle brush as frequently as possible.
- Use white distilled vinegar for cleaning: You can use household white distilled vinegar to help remove any stains or discoloration on the inside of your flask. We recommend putting half cup of vinegar in your flask, gently swirling the vinegar around to wash any affected areas and let sit for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and repeat if necessary.
- Use baking soda for cleaning: For those stubborn spots inside your Hydro Flask, mix 2-3 tablespoons of baking soda with a small amount of warm water to form a scrubbing paste. Dip the bristles of your bottle brush in the paste and work paste into affected area on the inside of your flask. Repeat as necessary until stain disappears.
- Wash your Hydro Flip Lid and Wide Straw Lid in the dishwasher: The Hydro Flip Lid and Wide Straw Lid are top-rack dishwasher safe. The cap may last longer if it is hand washed, but if it needs to be deep cleaned, the dishwasher is acceptable.