63351 Danner Men's Trailcomber
- EXO Lite Heel System provides a comfortable, secure fit
- Cushioning open-cell Ortholite footbed
- Danner PlyoGo lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Quick-drying construction with drainable midsole for wet environments
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop
- Nylon shank
- Vibram Litebase technology drastically reduces outsole weight while maintaining the same grip and wear resistance
- Vibram Trailcomber outsole with Megagrip technology offers superior grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Breathable, abrasion-resistant Cordura knit upper
- Occasional cleaning and conditioning can help to prolong the life of your boots, but it’s important to use water or silicone based products that won’t damage or clog the pores of the leather. Danner offers a complete line of boot care products specifically developed to help you get the most life out of your favorite boots.
- Drying your boots next to a fire, with a hair dryer, or in an oven can cause cracks to the leather and other damage. If you’re out in the field, keep your boots in a shaded area and not in harsh, direct sunlight. For best results, we suggest using a Peet Boot Dryer for fast, safe drying.
- Boot care products may cause stains or result in darkening of leather. We suggest testing this product on a small area before applying it to the entire boot. Please follow the instructions on the package and be sure to wipe away any excess boot care product before storing.